Book super sale!

Get new Christian fiction paperbacks for only $1.00! On sale now for a limited time! Click on the store link below to purchase. Hurry these will go quick and are only available while supplies last!

Spirit of Blessings Bookstore

DONATE HERE WITH A DEBIT, CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

DONATING IS QUICK, EASY AND SECURE!

Secure Your Salvation! Get Saved Today!






Get saved today! Time is running out, but the good news is that Jesus will save you. He loves you so much that He died for you! It doesn't matter what you have done. Say the prayer below and you will be ready to meet Jesus and spend an eternity with Him in heaven. He promised that all you have lost will be restored. He promised to give us a future and a hope in heaven.

 Father God in heaven. I come to you today, believing that you sent Jesus Christ to the cross, to die in my place. Father, I believe that after Jesus died in my place, three days later, you raised Him back to life and gave victory over sin and death to those who would accept your Son. Lord Jesus, please forgive me of all my sins. Come into my heart, be my Lord and my Savior. Lord Jesus, thank you for dying in my place for my sins. Please save my soul Lord Jesus. Write my name down in your Lamb's Book of Life. And if you will, I will to the best of my ability, live for you all the rest of my days. Lord Jesus thank you for saving my soul. All glory to God! In Jesus name, Amen!


A Video Message For Those Who Were Left Behind




No comments: